Press Release: E-commerce just like every other form of business has taken a new turn following the Covid-19 pandemic. As a result of the lockdowns, many customers turned to online and mobile shopping while businesses without a digital presence were forced to take their businesses online as part of their business continuity strategies in order to ensure they survive.
With e-commerce demand skyrocketing, the Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) is organizing a webinar on the 25th July at 4pm West Africa Time to explore important factors behind building and launching a successful e-commerce business.
Key topics and discussants during the webinar which will be moderated by Ezekwesili Nnaemeka Nnam are:
• E-Commerce, Nigeria’s time is now by Osita OPARAUGO, CEO of Ogelle Ltd
• Leveraging Cloud Computing for e-Commerce – Unlocking Potentials & Business Opportunities by Olusegun OLUGBILE, Chairman of ICET and Data Analytics Privacy Technology (Ltd)
• Choosing the right sales channel mix for your business by Grace ‘JARE-AJUWON, Chief Business & Market Officer of Proshare
• Driving Targeted Traffic for Positive Customer Acquisition – Fela OLAGUNJU, Project Manager at SMElinc
• Ahead of the Curve: Digital Strategies to Unlock Business Value – Mr. Tomi ARAROMI, CEO of Info Strategy Technology
The Event will also feature a keynote address by the President of ACCI, Prince Adetokunbo Kayode, SAN, CON and remarks from the Director General, Ms. Victoria Akai.
To be a part of the conversation, kindly join the live stream via this link bit.ly/e-commerceandpostcovid. You can also set a reminder for same so you don’t miss out when the event commences.
About the Abuja Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ACCI)
ACCI was established in August of 1986 as a Company Limited by Guarantee with the principal objective of promoting economic and industrial development within the FCT in particular and Nigeria in general. The Chamber is a non-partisan, non-sectarian, member-funded organisation solely representing the common interests of the business community in the FCT, and is privately funded by Corporations, Foundations and Members, therefore its energies are directed by the interests of the business community and the general public.
Presently, Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry has established association and linkages with business groups, trade associations, international chambers, government agencies, trade offices and foreign embassies, etc. so as to accomplish its goal of enhancing the sustainable growth and development of businesses in the FCT.
Join webinar: bit.ly/e-commerceandpostcovid